- Magnificent Victorian buildings and a total of 76 holiday properties
- Great facilities: Tennis courts, indoor swimming pool and exercise room, internet and WiFi
- Breathtaking scenery of the surrounding Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Fantastic fishing facilities on site and nearby
- Great for history with a number of nearby castles and historic sites to visit
- Wonderful walks with great views and wildlife
Tigh Mor Trossachs, the 'big house in the Trossachs', was a sadly neglected former hotel when it was rescued and restored to its former glory. Following a multi-million pound restoration and development programme, Tigh Mor emerged every bit as magnificent as it was in its heyday when Queen Victoria stayed there. Today it provides a choice of outstanding holiday apartments and cottages.
With magnificent views across Loch Achray, Tigh Mor offers a romantic introduction to the magnificent scenery of Highland Scotland – a land of craggy mountains, deep-cut glens and shimmering lochs, purple heather moorland and green forests.
Rich in wildlife, particularly deer and eagles, the Trossachs is a region of fascinating history and legend, from the mythical giant Fingal to the notorious outlaw Rob Roy Macgregor and his followers, the 'children of the mist'.
Roughly a mile to the west of Tigh Mor you can discover the enchantment of Loch Katrine, the beautiful loch that inspired Sir Walter Scott to write The Lady of the Lake. The nearest town, Callander, has a golf course and is very popular with salmon fishers. Similarly, the River Teith – a 15-minute drive away – offers excellent salmon, sea trout and brown trout fishing.
Tigh Mor Trossachs is part of the Holiday Property Bond portfolio offering exclusive access to over 1,400 properties to its 41,000 investors ("Bondholders"). If you are not already a Bondholder and would like further details please see below.
VIEW THE FULL PORTFOLIO