- 120 lovely properties, from studios to villas with private pools
- Just a stone's throw from the island's capital, Funchal
- Enjoy year-round spring climate
- The island is famous for its spectacular views and beautiful flora
- Right on the south coast in a prime position to spot the whales and dolphins that frequent the warm waters
- The levadas that criss-cross the picturesque mountains provide great walking trails across beautiful landscapes
Encosta Cabo Girão in Madeira is a delightful, fully serviced private resort of well-appointed holiday villas and apartments and on-site leisure amenities situated atop one of Europe's highest sea cliffs. It is located some eight miles from Funchal, the island's capital, and enjoys panoramic views across the valley to the capital and out to sea.
Nothing quite compares with Madeira when it comes to fantastic scenery and spectacular views. Here laurisilva rainforest and distinctive hilltop houses give way to verdant terraced ravines, and thence to the azure blue waters of the Atlantic. In fact this beautiful Portuguese island offers the best of all worlds: enchanting countryside, temperate climate and a lavish helping of history and culture.
If you wish, you can spend days relishing the stunning natural beauty of the island. Here you'll find absolute peace in parks and stunning gardens, gentle levada walks and delightful villages that appear unchanged in decades. Yet the capital, Funchal, is modern and lively, with countless restaurants; six cinemas; lidos and water parks; superb shopping; markets, museums and more.
With a luxury holiday in Madeira you can enjoy all of this plus the many amenities on offer including a swimming pool, pool bar, restaurant, spa centre and much more.
Encosta Cabo Girão is part of the Holiday Property Bond portfolio offering exclusive access to over 1,400 properties to its 41,000 investors ("Bondholders"). If you are not already a Bondholder and would like further details please see below.
VIEW THE FULL PORTFOLIO